Most "fiber broadband" services are not Fiber Broadband. They are fiber-and-copper: fiber optic cabling from the exchange to your street, then copper phone wires into your building. And that copper really spoils the fun. As a technology, it's 140 years old.
- Enough people register interest online
- We connect fibre cabling directly to your building
- Cabling is run discreetly to each home or unit
- Each user connects via a HyperHub router
- And that's it. Our technicians then keep your service running smoothly, and our customer service team is always here to help 24/7.